seasonal greetings from a Biblical land

  • oguzhan t
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2010
      A merry christmas to all friends who celebrate.

      A visit to Turkey could take you to early Christianity...

      Mother Mary in Ephesus,St.Paul in Tarsus,
      Nycea is within easy reach of Istanbul,
      Abraham had frequented Urfa and the vicinity,
      underground churches of Capadocia built to hide from Roman soldiers,
      St Nicolaos was born in the North Sea region,
      but rests in sunny Mediterranean town- KaĆ¾
      Noah landed his arc at Mt Ararat....

      and marbling has become so popular in the last few decades,
      you may find a friend in many corners of this hospitable country,

      treat yourself a trip to change your life....
      and enjoy good health.

      oz

      ps.save a tree !
      unless you want to bring your own
    • E. Albertine
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2010
        Mother Mary in Ephesus

        you know Ephesus is now a hole in a wall town...I doubt you would want to visit.

        Merry Christmas Lilly