think before you link -Yahoo leak

  • Oğuzhan Tuğrul
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2010
      To net work with other marbling artists---promote this decorated paper technique---showcase our worksthis message appeared on yahoo sandcarving group,
      members wondered if it was spam..
      after several messages of suspect

      the person -David sent mail saying it was meant to go to different addresses but went to his group

      and now marbling group received the same invitation

      although some sandcarvers think it is OK to check out the link

      a minute ago another mail came claiming this message to be scam at yahoo sandcarvers

      unless you are protected ,

      you may curb your interest in this matter

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2010
        I have deleted that message from the list

        John Ang
        Moderator