Re: [Marbling] Re: carta marmorizzata, marbled paper,marbling,. New paper collections

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 19 10:54 AM
      These have very beautiful soft colors, I enjoyed looking at your work!
      Iris Nevins
      www.marblingpaper.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 23 11:19 AM
        Hi,
        Wei added new collections of our production of italian hand made marbled
        papers

        This is our site , we'll pleasant reading some comments about.

        Papier-Royal .Handmade italian marbled papers.
        <http://www.papier-royal.com/>

        Greatings

        Viver

        Potenza- Italy