Re: carta marmorizzata, marbled paper,marbling,. New paper collections

  • Papier-Royal
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 19, 2010
      Hi all

      We are pleased to present the photos of our recent collections of italian marbled paper.
      Friendly greatings from Potenza Italy

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 19, 2010
        These have very beautiful soft colors, I enjoyed looking at your work!
        Iris Nevins
        www.marblingpaper.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 23, 2010
          Hi,
          Wei added new collections of our production of italian hand made marbled
          papers

          This is our site , we'll pleasant reading some comments about.

          Papier-Royal .Handmade italian marbled papers.
          <http://www.papier-royal.com/>

          Greatings

          Viver

          Potenza- Italy