carta marmorizzata, marbled paper,marbling,. New paper collections

  • Papier-Royal
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 19, 2010
      Hi all

      We are pleased to present the photos of our recent collections of marbled paper.
      Friendly greatings from Potenza Italy
    • Papier-Royal
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 19, 2010
        Hi all

        We are pleased to present the photos of our recent collections of italian marbled paper.
        Friendly greatings from Potenza Italy

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 19, 2010
          These have very beautiful soft colors, I enjoyed looking at your work!
          Iris Nevins
          www.marblingpaper.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 23, 2010
            Hi,
            Wei added new collections of our production of italian hand made marbled
            papers

            This is our site , we'll pleasant reading some comments about.

            Papier-Royal .Handmade italian marbled papers.
            <http://www.papier-royal.com/>

            Greatings

            Viver

            Potenza- Italy