Re: drops by local Ebru artists

  • jemiljan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2010
      One of the Indian marbled miniature paintings, of a European Doctor, will be on exhibition as part of the Aga Khan collection at the Sakıp Sabancı Museum. As far as I am aware, this piece has never been exhibited before. In fact, I believe that it is the very first time that an original one of these Indian miniature paintings has ever been exhibited in Turkey. That said, I don't see that the catalog is available yet on the Sabancı Museum website, but hopefully it will be soon. The exhibition will be on view until the end of February.

      http://muze.sabanciuniv.edu/exhibition/exhibition.php?lngExhibitionID=106&bytLanguageID=2

      Jake Benson