Link to Publishing Sale Catalogue

  • Oak Knoll
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2010
      In reference to the Publishing Sale Catalogue announcement made yesterday,
      we would like to apologize for attaching a broken link. To see the Oak
      Knoll Press 2010 Publishing Sale Catalogue, listing more than 400 titles at
      30% off, use the link below. Thank you!

      http://www.oakknoll.com/catalogues.php

      Oak Knoll Books
      310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
      P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@...

      http://twitter.com/oakknollbooks

      www.facebook.com/oakknollbooks

      <http://www.oakknoll.com/> http://www.oakknoll.com/

      Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
      <http://www.abaa.org/> http://www.abaa.org/
      International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
      <http://www.ilab-lila.com/> http://www.ilab-lila.com/
      Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
      bookseller

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2010
        The prices at the site, do they reflect the 30% discount or is it reduced at checkout?
        thanks

        http://www.oakknoll.com/catalogues.php<http://www.oakknoll.com/catalogues.php>