German Marbling

  • Jemma Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2010
      Hello,

      I have been having a go at what I think is called German Marbling... but
      I dont seem to be achieving the desired results!

      I cannot find much information on this but have read somewhere that these
      papers are not actually marbled in the usual way... and its more to do with
      flicking the paints directly on the paper.

      I'd like to do something rather like this image below, does anyone now how
      to do this?

      Many thanks
      Jemma