Vol. 2 of the Archiv für Buchbinderei digitized.

  • jemiljan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2010
      Greetings everyone,

      I just noticed that the second volume of the German Archiv für Buchbinderei was digitized less than a year ago, and can be downloaded from Google books. There are some lovely decorative paper examples, including a color reproduction of Paul Kersten's "Jugendstil marmor" on page 7. For some strange reason, this is the only volume that has been digitized so far. Hopefully more volumes will appear in time.

      http://books.google.com/books?id=4o_nAAAAMAAJ

      Enjoy!

      Jake Benson