marbling artists at Dard Hunter conference ?

  • oguzhan t
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2010
      So far I do know that Ms Marjorie Tomchuk is attending.
      2001 I had the honour of meeting Peggy Skycraft,Martha Duran,Nelle Tresselt,Tom Leech to name a few marbling celebrities.
      I hope there are surprise marbling artists at the conference.
      I will attend and do some important to paper and book arts announcements in relation to Turkish handpapermaking of contemporary and past times.
      cordially,
      oz
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2010
        Wish I could attend Oz, but cannot!