Response to David

  • Diane M. Wood
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2000
      <From that moment on, you will have wonder to share.> What an inspiration,
      David. I'm definitely going to keep on trying! I've been disappointed with
      my efforts so far.

      After being bereft of any teachers in my area and drooling over the
      pictures in several of Diane's books in my collection, I just got a
      newsletter that a woman named Nancy Lawrence is teaching a class here in
      March in beginning marbling. I've already sent in my application and
      money!!!

      Sissy
    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2000
        Hey! This is terrific! Please DO let us know how it goes!!!!!!
        Jill

        >From: "Diane M. Wood" <SissyWood@...>
        >
        ><From that moment on, you will have wonder to share.> What an inspiration,
        >David. I'm definitely going to keep on trying! I've been disappointed with
        >my efforts so far.
        >
        >After being bereft of any teachers in my area and drooling over the
        >pictures in several of Diane's books in my collection, I just got a
        >newsletter that a woman named Nancy Lawrence is teaching a class here in
        >March in beginning marbling. I've already sent in my application and
        >money!!!
        >
        >Sissy

        >GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds. Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
        >Intro APR and no hidden fees. Apply NOW.
        Here</a>