Credit and info

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2000
      Over the next few weeks--I will build a data base of email responses to
      various questions posed here on the list--these i will edit, simply to make
      readable--throw them in a plain text file--and upload to the community page.
      IF you have already written in--and want to make sure I DON"T DO something
      like that with the info you have shared here on the list--PLEASE let me
      know--and whether or not you allow me to include YOUR NAME when i edit the
      posts.
      Please note--this isn't going to happen over night--so there's Lots of
      time to think on it.
      Thanks
      Jill