Re: [Marbling] cleaning the tank

  • Virginia Moreland
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2010
      Thanks to my husband, I've adopted a very easy method for emptying size.
      Just syphon <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siphon> it! Once started, I'm
      managed to clip the flexible tube to the side of the tank, make sure the
      lower end is over an appropriate bucket and just go away and leave it. It
      takes a little time, but can be done without a helper. Sometimes toward the
      end I put something under one corner of the tank to tip the last remaining
      size toward the tube. Works like a charm!

      Ginny Moreland
      Hickory NC