Re: [Marbling] cleaning the tank

  • marines bengoa
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2010
       Thank you so much!!!

      ________________________________
      From: Sue Cole <akartisan@...>
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, September 27, 2010 5:07:08 AM
      Subject: [Marbling] cleaning the tank

      Marines: the faucet is definitely the best option, but I was not able to do
      that in mine. If you put it in the corner, then you can just slide that
      corner over a bucket and drain it. You'll probably have to tip up the tank
      at the end, then I wipe it out with paper towels, then a damp sponge when I
      am done/ Others will probably also offer suggestions on this.
      Sue

    • Virginia Moreland
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2010
        Thanks to my husband, I've adopted a very easy method for emptying size.
        Just syphon <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siphon> it! Once started, I'm
        managed to clip the flexible tube to the side of the tank, make sure the
        lower end is over an appropriate bucket and just go away and leave it. It
        takes a little time, but can be done without a helper. Sometimes toward the
        end I put something under one corner of the tank to tip the last remaining
        size toward the tube. Works like a charm!

        Ginny Moreland
        Hickory NC