Re: [Marbling] paper issues Hurakaze

  • E. Albertine
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2010
      I've that Hurukaze is no longer being produced and so is limitied to what the
      paper stores have on hand -- that's probably why
      it was not listed. I got some from digitalart a while back.

      ~~~ELACheerfulness keeps up a kind of daylight in the mind, and fills it with a
      steady and perpetual serenity.
      — Joseph Addison, poet.