Re: [Marbling] Sulphite paper and class

  • carylhanc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16, 2010
      Hi, Iris,
      Many thanks again for all your information. Where does one get a pH pen?
      TIA! Caryl Hancock, Indianapolis

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 16, 2010
        Try this: http://www.dickblick.com/products/acid-testing-pen/<http://www.dickblick.com/products/acid-testing-pen/>
        Ha ha, They should try it on their own paper!! I think it says acid or not, not the exact PH.

        www.marblingpaper.com<;http://www.marblingpaper.com/<http://www.marblingpaper.com%3c;http//www.marblingpaper.com/>>