Re: [Marbling] spam and passwords.

  • E. Albertine
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
      Yes chances are so, since that happened to me a few months ago she has not
      changed her password in a while or it is very easily to break.
      I recommend this site for making and checking the security of yours.

      http://www.microsoft.com/protect/fraud/passwords/create.aspx

      Best Regards, EA

      Cheerfulness keeps up a kind of daylight in the mind, and fills it with a steady
      and perpetual serenity.
      — Joseph Addison, poet.

      I suspect Ms. Rosenstock's email address may have been highjacked