from Flo - apologies for SPAMM

  • Florence Rosenstock
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010
      Apparently, according to the helpful geek guy at "Best Buy", it was not a
      computer virus but a hack of my entire hotmail email address book,
      since everyone got it. ARGHH!!!! I have changed my password and hopefully it
      won't happen again. Flo

    • marines bengoa
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010
        It happens. No problem. Hope you can fix this.