Re: [Marbling]

  • Carol Pratt
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2010
      I suspect Ms. Rosenstock's email address may have been highjacked.
      This happened to my address once. I was suspended from the list it
      was happening on until the spammer moved on. Others on the same list
      were "infected" as well, including the listowner. One of those things
      that happens from time to time.

      cp

      ====

      On Sep 3, 2010, at 12:19 PM, marines bengoa wrote:

      > Thank you for sharing. However, I would appreciate receiving from
      > you emails
      > regarding only marbling information. By the way I'm not a male.
      >
      > ________________________________
      > From: Florence Rosenstock <florosenstock@...>
      > To: joanhastings97@...
      > Cc: joscady@...; jaz@...; jcinner@...;
      > jmc_4@...; jbrechenser@...; joriross@...;
      > pablo@...; karen.ackerman@...;
      > karyl@...;
      > kdduke05@...; klothospin@...; drleep@...; l.harris3@...
      > ;
      > linda.ruelflynn@...; livpertzoff@...; lkelner@...
      > ;
      > lotus@...; louise@...; lbardo@...;
      > maparrish30@...; marbling-owner@egroups.com; marbling@yahoogroups.com
      > ;
      > marcfromm51@...; mmiller857@...; designsbymaria@...
      > ;
      > mesnowy@...; mamamimi@...; majeskiphoto@...
      > ;
      > mgr0920@...
      > Sent: Fri, September 3, 2010 2:18:45 PM
      > Subject: [Marbling]
      >

      > http://cihejuce.tripod.com/wekolu.html LastBe dPerf orma nceW a sn'T
      > TheB est
      > One ?TryOurP ilul esAndF eel Confid enceA gain!
      > Our remediees effvctieely boost yyour male libdio!
      > Hurry up to order top virgor-up solutioens for mne at nrae-zero
      > prcies!

    • E. Albertine
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
        Yes chances are so, since that happened to me a few months ago she has not
        changed her password in a while or it is very easily to break.
        I recommend this site for making and checking the security of yours.

        http://www.microsoft.com/protect/fraud/passwords/create.aspx

        Best Regards, EA

        Cheerfulness keeps up a kind of daylight in the mind, and fills it with a steady
        and perpetual serenity.
        — Joseph Addison, poet.

        I suspect Ms. Rosenstock's email address may have been highjacked