MARBLING TRAYS

  • zozo7bra
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2010
      I have 2 (old style) photo trays that I can spare. Photo Trays, flat bottoms, 16x20. 1 tray has paint stains on side (used for acrylic marbling) and 1 has a cracked top which does not affect the size. No ribs or lines in the bottom of the trays.

      Someone was looking so I thought I would share if you are still in need. Each would be $20 + UPS cost and maybe cost of buying a box to pack. If you are in SF Bay Area you can pick up and save on the shipping.

      Please reply here and I will let you. I will only accept Paypal Payment to make my life easy.

      Thanks;
      momora