Re: New to this Group

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 2 3:51 PM
      Wow ! Thanks very much for letting us in on the answer to this ! I really do appreciate it ! You most certainly can do one-of-a-kind prints using the computer and programs. Very cool.
      And thank-you kindly for posting that link of your work.
      I'm going to keep playing with the old fashioned way but this is really very interesting !
      Thanks again.........
      Debbie