Re: [Marbling] Re: New to this Group

  • mehmet sinan akdeniz
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 2, 2010
      :) Of course Ebru of Marbling is another way of Fun, When I go to my Big house in Kusadasi Turkey I do same thing sometime I would like to feel and smell

      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 2, 2010
        Wow ! Thanks very much for letting us in on the answer to this ! I really do appreciate it ! You most certainly can do one-of-a-kind prints using the computer and programs. Very cool.
        And thank-you kindly for posting that link of your work.
        I'm going to keep playing with the old fashioned way but this is really very interesting !
        Thanks again.........
        Debbie