Re: [Marbling] Re: New to this Group

  • Nancy Akerly
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 2, 2010
      Thanks so much - this actually is fascinating. And lovely. I am glad to have an explanation of how it is accomplished, but still think I will stick to my pigments, because that too is a great deal of fun!
      Nancy

      On Aug 2, 2010, at 4:44 PM, mehmet sinan akdeniz wrote:

      > Dear Marbling member
      >
      > I just create a movie HOW I create DIGITAL EBRU or what you call here DIGITAL MARBLING for whole member.
      >
      > I create this Digital Ebru from one of her (Michelle) pictures she took (the file very small so creation took only 3 minutes) I attached Digital Ebru here and you can watch movie here.
      >
      > http://www.digitalebru.info/digitalEbru.html
      >
      > Also you can create more without using pictures. You are using water and some pigments or colors and I use colors and software s and computer. What software? ( some of member wrote me e-mail and asked) I use photoshop CS5 and Corel Painter XI and lots of Plugins for photoshop.
      >
      > I hope you get some information about this Art
      >
      > M. Sinan Akdeniz

    • mehmet sinan akdeniz
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 2, 2010
        :) Of course Ebru of Marbling is another way of Fun, When I go to my Big house in Kusadasi Turkey I do same thing sometime I would like to feel and smell

        Thanks so much - this actually is fascinating. And lovely. I am glad to have an explanation of how it is accomplished, but still think I will stick to my pigments, because that too is a great deal of fun!

        Nancy

        On Aug 2, 2010, at 4:44 PM, mehmet sinan akdeniz wrote:

        > Dear Marbling member

        > I just create a movie HOW I create DIGITAL EBRU or what you call here DIGITAL MARBLING for whole member.

        > I create this Digital Ebru from one of her (Michelle) pictures she took (the file very small so creation took only 3 minutes) I attached Digital Ebru here and you can watch movie here.

        > http://www.digitalebru.info/digitalEbru.html

        > Also you can create more without using pictures. You are using water and some pigments or colors and I use colors and software s and computer. What software? ( some of member wrote me e-mail and asked) I use photoshop CS5 and Corel Painter XI and lots of Plugins for photoshop.

        > I hope you get some information about this Art

        > M. Sinan Akdeniz

      • Debbie
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 2, 2010
          Wow ! Thanks very much for letting us in on the answer to this ! I really do appreciate it ! You most certainly can do one-of-a-kind prints using the computer and programs. Very cool.
          And thank-you kindly for posting that link of your work.
          I'm going to keep playing with the old fashioned way but this is really very interesting !
          Thanks again.........
          Debbie