Re: [Marbling] Re: Proportions of Gum Tragacanth and Rabbit Skin Glue for paint binder

  • michelle kaye
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2 9:33 AM
      Hi, Im new to marbling and just got back from Turkey I was amazed and want to do it her, I have located tragacanthe from a cake decorator they use it to make petals etc.  I bouth mine from Ebay really cheap.. Please could you tell me the amount and method of mixing etc so that I can try my first batch..  I am in the UK and I need a sourced for the paints, could you help me here also.
      Thank you soo much.

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2 11:26 AM
        great tip. thanks.

        Best Regards, Elizabeth
        http://ecollage.wordpress.com

        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. — Thomas Edison