Newbie over here!

  • mylittledarling
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      Hello to you all, I am very new to the world of marbling so new that I haven't even marbled yet! I didn't know anything about it until I stumbled across a youtube video whilst looking for something to make my artwork flow better, I just couldn't get that natural flow that fluid has and since that day i have thought about nothing else. I have seen so many beautifully designs that have mesmerised me literally, I want to do this and somehow incorporate this into my canvas paintings, I love to paint on canvas but now I have found a greater love and I have got to a point where I cannot contain myself and at some point I'm going to burst!

      So as you can see I am a total newbie and I hope that you can guide when things get a little tricky and I have questions and join me in the experience along the way.

      Denise