Re: Gum Tragacanth and book

  • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
      Sue, find yourself a copy of Hikmet Barutcugil's The Dream of Water. That's in plain English and should, if not for sale in the USA, at least be in the big libraries. In there are probably most of the answers you'll need. The rest is a) a good teacher b) practice.

      Translations by google are hilarious but next to incomprehensible.

      Susanne Krause
    • nihan buyuksezer
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010