Re: [Marbling] Re: CARRAGEENAN

  • Joe Casais
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 25, 2010
      Hello Enid.

      Sorry for the late reply but I never check my Yahoo mail. Guess I should start.
      Anyway, Where do you live because I might want the lessons. I want to be able to
      marble wood also with a primer. I did it once and it turned out OK, but I know
      it can get better with the proper lessons. My AOL address is zeek714@...
      This is the one I use most.

      Thanks again and God Bless