Re: [Marbling] some tips - metallics

  • dguff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2010
      Hi,

      Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't! I know that isn't very helpful. When it has worked for me is when I've applied it as the first color and then add additional colors. I've had the best success with acryllic metallic tube paints (Liqutex) and on dark papers. If you apply the metallic as the last color it will chase all the other colors away.

      Sorry I can't be more helpful.

      d.guffey