Oak Knoll Fest XVI: Register for Friday Symposium

  • Oak Knoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2010
      Dear friends,

      Oak Knoll is offering a special symposium to kick off Fest XVI (a three-day
      fine press festival featuring talks and exhibitions), and we would like you
      to attend! The symposium, held on Friday, October 1 from 1:30 to 5:00pm,
      will begin with a group of six panelists offering their opinions on the
      question, "Artists' Books-Press Books: Siblings or Distant Cousins?" The
      topic will then be opened to participants to analyze among smaller
      discussion groups. Two of the panelists include Alexander Campos and Martyn
      Ould, who are also weekend speakers for the Fest. Visit our Fest page
      (www.oakknoll.com/fest) to see a complete schedule and list of panelists and
      to download a registration form. There is no cost for the event, but
      registration is required and forms are due by September 15. Don't wait to
      register, as spaces are filling up quickly!

      http://www.oakknoll.com/fest/symposium.html

      Sincerely,

      Oak Knoll Books
      310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
      P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@...

      http://twitter.com/oakknollbooks

      www.facebook.com/oakknollbooks

      <http://www.oakknoll.com/> http://www.oakknoll.com/

      Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
      <http://www.abaa.org/> http://www.abaa.org/
      International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
      <http://www.ilab-lila.com/> http://www.ilab-lila.com/
      Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
      bookseller