alum question

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2010
      Thanks Enid, that's what I was trying to ask, when I said was there a
      difference. I didn't phrase it correctly. I meant was there a difference
      in the amount used between the gardening type and Dharma's. I saved your
      answer to my file of marbling notes that I keep in Word so I can always find
      them when I need them,.
      Thanks again,
      Sue