Re: [Marbling] Re: Digest Number 1837

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2010
      too thick will also make it sink...not allow it to spread enough.

      I use 1 TBS of the powder to two quarts of hot water. Some use cold water, it is soluble but I get better results with hot. Then again I marble "all wrong" at times, having not been ever taught, but it works anyway. Tried all the ways and came back to my own. We each have differences that work.

      Iris Nevins
      www,marblingpaper.com