Re: Digest Number 1837

  • IsaacT
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2010
      Thank you! Could you help me with the thickness of the Carageenan. What is a good way to test If the thickness is best? You would think the paint would stay afloat even though it was too thick, but maybe not.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2010
        too thick will also make it sink...not allow it to spread enough.

        I use 1 TBS of the powder to two quarts of hot water. Some use cold water, it is soluble but I get better results with hot. Then again I marble "all wrong" at times, having not been ever taught, but it works anyway. Tried all the ways and came back to my own. We each have differences that work.

        Iris Nevins
        www,marblingpaper.com