Re: [Marbling] Re: Paint Ratios

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2 11:16 AM
      Isaac, I and some others sell Ox gall, but if you are using acrylics, stick to Photo Flo, you'd need truckloads of gall to work with them. Go to any phot supple store, they will have it. A bottle will last forever. Dilute a few drops in 1/4 of water and use that drop by drop in the paint. If it has little effect use a few more drops of Photo-Flo in the mix.
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2 12:43 PM
        Thank you very much. So is Ox gall for oil? Or better yet, what is ox gall used with?
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2 1:52 PM
          Ox gall is used with watercolors.
          Thank you very much. So is Ox gall for oil? Or better yet, what is ox gall used with?