Re: [Marbling] Re:Marbling Colors

  • dguff
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27, 2010
      I've used Liquitex since 1976, but over the years the formula changes for various colors. Some work quite well, others I can't get to work no matter what. I've had success with Utrecht as well. I only marble on carrageenan. I mix the paint with distilled water to get it to the right consistency, and I've never had to use a dispersant. The Liquitex works on both paper and silk (the only fabric I've marbled).

      d.guffey