Re: [Marbling] carragenan

  • kurtulus oz
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 9, 2010
      Many thanks to all e-mails. I was so busy last few days i could just find time to check the messages. I will answer all e-mails in a short time.
      I am so sorry about the late reply :(

      best regards

      Sevgiler
      Kurtulus Nuri OZ

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 9, 2010
        How you know best quality carragenan?
        What is your experience about ebru art. Please let me know

        Tufan

        --
        Best Regards,

        Sally