Re: Paper Exchange

  • Betty Lou Jordan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2001
      All I can say is "Wow" -- Marc really did a superb job on the paper
      exchange. Imagine my joy as I opened the mail and saw all the beautiful
      marbled samples -- each enclosed in an individual folder with all the
      pertinent information about the artist. Marc did a very professional job
      and I encourage anyone who did not participate to do so next time.
      Thank you so very much, Marc. I really appreciate all the hard work you
      did in producing this paper exchange. Betty Lou Jordan
    • evibol@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2001
        I would like, in turn, to thank Marc for putting such effort and
        attention to the paper exchange. He had a really beautiful idea and
        he realized it in a splendid and truly professional way. I would also
        like to thank all the marblers who participated in the exchange and
        especially the professionals who were kind enough to share their
        exquisite works with the amateurs and novices. I thoroughly enjoyed
        the experience and look forward to more exchanges in the future.

        Evi Parissi
        http://www.geocities.com/evibol