carragenan

  • Sally Canzoneri
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 8 8:14 AM
      Diane Mauer sells carragenan at her web site. I'm sure the quality is
      excellent, and the price is comparable to Dharma Trading so it is clearly a
      reasonable price for the US. You need to contact her about international
      shipping charges, but as she is an individual you can probably avoid the
      import restrictions that keep Dharma Trading from shipping to Turkey.

      See: http://www.dianemaurer.com/supplies.html and
      http://www.dharmatrading.com/service/international-orders.html

      --
      Best Regards,

      Sally

    • kurtulus oz
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 9 10:08 AM
        Many thanks to all e-mails. I was so busy last few days i could just find time to check the messages. I will answer all e-mails in a short time.
        I am so sorry about the late reply :(

        best regards

        Sevgiler
        Kurtulus Nuri OZ

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 9 12:31 PM
          How you know best quality carragenan?
          What is your experience about ebru art. Please let me know

          Tufan