Re: [Marbling] carragenan

  • Refii Kileci
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 8, 2010
      Dear Kurtulus,

      I am using this good quality carrageenan that I found here in the
      Netherlands, and I sell it for 8 euros per 100 grams retail price, and 55
      euros per/kg wholesale price (minimum 5kg). I am right now sending it to
      some friends and marbling artists in Turkey and other European countries.

      Mehmet Refii Kileci Ph.D.

      Roumi Kunst Instituut
      Ebru Huis Rotterdam
      Alkmaardermeer 41
      3068KL Rotterdam
      www.kileci.net
      www.roumi.nl
      refii@...
      mobil 031(0)618884955
      0031 10-2094038

      08 Haziran 2010 11:51 tarihinde Hüseyin KAYA <huseyinkaya34@...>yazdı:

      > I have wonderfull carrageenan.I bought from USA. this is the number one.
      > most of artist use this carrageenan for ex. Yılmaz ENES. This carrageenan
      > price is 199 usa $ per kilo.
      >
      > 2010/6/3 kurtulusnuri <kurtulusnuri@... <kurtulusnuri%40yahoo.com>>
      >

      > > Dear all marbler,
      > > I am doing this art in Turkey and in these days I wanna try some new kind
      > > carragenans but i do not know who sells in other countries.. Is there
      > anyone
      > > in this group who sells good quality carragenan? Please tell me the price
      > > and could you send it to Turkey?
      > > have a goods marblings to all of marblers...
      > >
      > > Kurtuluþ
      > >

      > --
      > Hüseyin KAYA

      Mehmet Refii Kileci Ph.D.

      Roumi Kunst Instituut
      Ebru Huis Rotterdam
      Alkmaardermeer 41
      3068KL Rotterdam
      www.kileci.net
      www.roumi.nl
      refii@...
      mobil 031(0)618884955
      0031 10-2094038

    • Sally Canzoneri
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 8, 2010
        Diane Mauer sells carragenan at her web site. I'm sure the quality is
        excellent, and the price is comparable to Dharma Trading so it is clearly a
        reasonable price for the US. You need to contact her about international
        shipping charges, but as she is an individual you can probably avoid the
        import restrictions that keep Dharma Trading from shipping to Turkey.

        See: http://www.dianemaurer.com/supplies.html and
        http://www.dharmatrading.com/service/international-orders.html

        --
        Best Regards,

        Sally

      • kurtulus oz
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 9, 2010
          Many thanks to all e-mails. I was so busy last few days i could just find time to check the messages. I will answer all e-mails in a short time.
          I am so sorry about the late reply :(

          best regards

          Sevgiler
          Kurtulus Nuri OZ

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 9, 2010
            How you know best quality carragenan?
            What is your experience about ebru art. Please let me know

            Tufan