Re: carragenan

  • zozo7bra
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 7 7:55 PM
      Ayan Ebru in Istanbul had good carrageenan.

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "kurtulusnuri" <kurtulusnuri@...> wrote:

      > Dear all marbler,
      > I am doing this art in Turkey and in these days I wanna try some new kind carragenans but i do not know who sells in other countries.. Is there anyone in this group who sells good quality carragenan? Please tell me the price and could you send it to Turkey?
      > have a goods marblings to all of marblers...
      >
      > Kurtuluþ

    • Hüseyin KAYA
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 8 2:51 AM
        I have wonderfull carrageenan.I bought from USA. this is the number one.
        most of artist use this carrageenan for ex. Yılmaz ENES. This carrageenan
        price is 199 usa $ per kilo.

        --
        Hüseyin KAYA

      • Refii Kileci
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 8 3:46 AM
          Dear Kurtulus,

          I am using this good quality carrageenan that I found here in the
          Netherlands, and I sell it for 8 euros per 100 grams retail price, and 55
          euros per/kg wholesale price (minimum 5kg). I am right now sending it to
          some friends and marbling artists in Turkey and other European countries.

          Mehmet Refii Kileci Ph.D.

          Roumi Kunst Instituut
          Ebru Huis Rotterdam
          Alkmaardermeer 41
          3068KL Rotterdam
          www.kileci.net
          www.roumi.nl
          refii@...
          mobil 031(0)618884955
          0031 10-2094038

          08 Haziran 2010 11:51 tarihinde Hüseyin KAYA <huseyinkaya34@...>yazdı:

          > I have wonderfull carrageenan.I bought from USA. this is the number one.
          > most of artist use this carrageenan for ex. Yılmaz ENES. This carrageenan
          > price is 199 usa $ per kilo.
          >
          > 2010/6/3 kurtulusnuri <kurtulusnuri@... <kurtulusnuri%40yahoo.com>>
          >

          > > Dear all marbler,
          > > I am doing this art in Turkey and in these days I wanna try some new kind
          > > carragenans but i do not know who sells in other countries.. Is there
          > anyone
          > > in this group who sells good quality carragenan? Please tell me the price
          > > and could you send it to Turkey?
          > > have a goods marblings to all of marblers...
          > >
          > > Kurtuluþ
          > >

          > --
          > Hüseyin KAYA

          Mehmet Refii Kileci Ph.D.

          Roumi Kunst Instituut
          Ebru Huis Rotterdam
          Alkmaardermeer 41
          3068KL Rotterdam
          www.kileci.net
          www.roumi.nl
          refii@...
          mobil 031(0)618884955
          0031 10-2094038

        • Sally Canzoneri
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 8 8:14 AM
            Diane Mauer sells carragenan at her web site. I'm sure the quality is
            excellent, and the price is comparable to Dharma Trading so it is clearly a
            reasonable price for the US. You need to contact her about international
            shipping charges, but as she is an individual you can probably avoid the
            import restrictions that keep Dharma Trading from shipping to Turkey.

            See: http://www.dianemaurer.com/supplies.html and
            http://www.dharmatrading.com/service/international-orders.html

            --
            Best Regards,

            Sally

          • kurtulus oz
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 9 10:08 AM
              Many thanks to all e-mails. I was so busy last few days i could just find time to check the messages. I will answer all e-mails in a short time.
              I am so sorry about the late reply :(

              best regards

              Sevgiler
              Kurtulus Nuri OZ

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 9 12:31 PM
                How you know best quality carragenan?
                What is your experience about ebru art. Please let me know

                Tufan