Re: [Marbling] carragenan

  • Antonio Velez Celemín
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2010
      You can see my prices on:

      http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ARMuYic5wv6FZGNoc3BqajNfNTRjZG05NXFnYw&hl=es

      *Antonio V�lez Celem�n*

      C/ Tilo, 2

      Sevilla la Nueva � 28609 � Madrid

      Spain

      Phone:

      0034 918 129 301

      0034 627 951 783 (cellular)

      Mail: avcele@...

      My page on marbling. <http://marblinginspain.blogspot.com>

      Antonio V�lez Celem�n marbled
      papers.<http://antoniovelezcelemineningles.blogspot.com>

      2010/6/3 kurtulusnuri <kurtulusnuri@...>

      > Dear all marbler,
      > I am doing this art in Turkey and in these days I wanna try some new kind
      > carragenans but i do not know who sells in other countries.. Is there anyone
      > in this group who sells good quality carragenan? Please tell me the price
      > and could you send it to Turkey?
      > have a goods marblings to all of marblers...
      >
      > Kurtulu�

    • zozo7bra
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 7, 2010
        Ayan Ebru in Istanbul had good carrageenan.

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "kurtulusnuri" <kurtulusnuri@...> wrote:

        > Dear all marbler,
        > I am doing this art in Turkey and in these days I wanna try some new kind carragenans but i do not know who sells in other countries.. Is there anyone in this group who sells good quality carragenan? Please tell me the price and could you send it to Turkey?
        > have a goods marblings to all of marblers...
        >
        > Kurtuluþ

      • Hüseyin KAYA
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 8, 2010
          I have wonderfull carrageenan.I bought from USA. this is the number one.
          most of artist use this carrageenan for ex. Yılmaz ENES. This carrageenan
          price is 199 usa $ per kilo.

          --
          Hüseyin KAYA

        • Refii Kileci
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 8, 2010
            Dear Kurtulus,

            I am using this good quality carrageenan that I found here in the
            Netherlands, and I sell it for 8 euros per 100 grams retail price, and 55
            euros per/kg wholesale price (minimum 5kg). I am right now sending it to
            some friends and marbling artists in Turkey and other European countries.

            Mehmet Refii Kileci Ph.D.

            Roumi Kunst Instituut
            Ebru Huis Rotterdam
            Alkmaardermeer 41
            3068KL Rotterdam
            www.kileci.net
            www.roumi.nl
            refii@...
            mobil 031(0)618884955
            0031 10-2094038

            08 Haziran 2010 11:51 tarihinde Hüseyin KAYA <huseyinkaya34@...>yazdı:

            > I have wonderfull carrageenan.I bought from USA. this is the number one.
            > most of artist use this carrageenan for ex. Yılmaz ENES. This carrageenan
            > price is 199 usa $ per kilo.
            >
            > 2010/6/3 kurtulusnuri <kurtulusnuri@... <kurtulusnuri%40yahoo.com>>
            >

            > > Dear all marbler,
            > > I am doing this art in Turkey and in these days I wanna try some new kind
            > > carragenans but i do not know who sells in other countries.. Is there
            > anyone
            > > in this group who sells good quality carragenan? Please tell me the price
            > > and could you send it to Turkey?
            > > have a goods marblings to all of marblers...
            > >
            > > Kurtuluþ
            > >

            > --
            > Hüseyin KAYA

            Mehmet Refii Kileci Ph.D.

            Roumi Kunst Instituut
            Ebru Huis Rotterdam
            Alkmaardermeer 41
            3068KL Rotterdam
            www.kileci.net
            www.roumi.nl
            refii@...
            mobil 031(0)618884955
            0031 10-2094038

          • Sally Canzoneri
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 8, 2010
              Diane Mauer sells carragenan at her web site. I'm sure the quality is
              excellent, and the price is comparable to Dharma Trading so it is clearly a
              reasonable price for the US. You need to contact her about international
              shipping charges, but as she is an individual you can probably avoid the
              import restrictions that keep Dharma Trading from shipping to Turkey.

              See: http://www.dianemaurer.com/supplies.html and
              http://www.dharmatrading.com/service/international-orders.html

              --
              Best Regards,

              Sally

            • kurtulus oz
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 9, 2010
                Many thanks to all e-mails. I was so busy last few days i could just find time to check the messages. I will answer all e-mails in a short time.
                I am so sorry about the late reply :(

                best regards

                Sevgiler
                Kurtulus Nuri OZ

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 9, 2010
                  How you know best quality carragenan?
                  What is your experience about ebru art. Please let me know

                  Tufan