carragenan

  • kurtulusnuri
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2010
      Dear all marbler,
      I am doing this art in Turkey and in these days I wanna try some new kind carragenans but i do not know who sells in other countries.. Is there anyone in this group who sells good quality carragenan? Please tell me the price and could you send it to Turkey?
      have a goods marblings to all of marblers...

      Kurtuluþ
    • Antonio Velez Celemín
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 3, 2010
        You can see my prices on:

        http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ARMuYic5wv6FZGNoc3BqajNfNTRjZG05NXFnYw&hl=es

        *Antonio V�lez Celem�n*

        C/ Tilo, 2

        Sevilla la Nueva � 28609 � Madrid

        Spain

        Phone:

        0034 918 129 301

        0034 627 951 783 (cellular)

        Mail: avcele@...

        My page on marbling. <http://marblinginspain.blogspot.com>

        Antonio V�lez Celem�n marbled
        papers.<http://antoniovelezcelemineningles.blogspot.com>

        2010/6/3 kurtulusnuri <kurtulusnuri@...>

        > Dear all marbler,
        > I am doing this art in Turkey and in these days I wanna try some new kind
        > carragenans but i do not know who sells in other countries.. Is there anyone
        > in this group who sells good quality carragenan? Please tell me the price
        > and could you send it to Turkey?
        > have a goods marblings to all of marblers...
        >
        > Kurtulu�

      • zozo7bra
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 7, 2010
          Ayan Ebru in Istanbul had good carrageenan.

          --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "kurtulusnuri" <kurtulusnuri@...> wrote:

          > Dear all marbler,
          > I am doing this art in Turkey and in these days I wanna try some new kind carragenans but i do not know who sells in other countries.. Is there anyone in this group who sells good quality carragenan? Please tell me the price and could you send it to Turkey?
          > have a goods marblings to all of marblers...
          >
          > Kurtuluþ

        • Hüseyin KAYA
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 8, 2010
            I have wonderfull carrageenan.I bought from USA. this is the number one.
            most of artist use this carrageenan for ex. Yılmaz ENES. This carrageenan
            price is 199 usa $ per kilo.

            --
            Hüseyin KAYA

          • Refii Kileci
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 8, 2010
              Dear Kurtulus,

              I am using this good quality carrageenan that I found here in the
              Netherlands, and I sell it for 8 euros per 100 grams retail price, and 55
              euros per/kg wholesale price (minimum 5kg). I am right now sending it to
              some friends and marbling artists in Turkey and other European countries.

              Mehmet Refii Kileci Ph.D.

              Roumi Kunst Instituut
              Ebru Huis Rotterdam
              Alkmaardermeer 41
              3068KL Rotterdam
              www.kileci.net
              www.roumi.nl
              refii@...
              mobil 031(0)618884955
              0031 10-2094038

              08 Haziran 2010 11:51 tarihinde Hüseyin KAYA <huseyinkaya34@...>yazdı:

              > I have wonderfull carrageenan.I bought from USA. this is the number one.
              > most of artist use this carrageenan for ex. Yılmaz ENES. This carrageenan
              > price is 199 usa $ per kilo.
              >
              > 2010/6/3 kurtulusnuri <kurtulusnuri@... <kurtulusnuri%40yahoo.com>>
              >

              > > Dear all marbler,
              > > I am doing this art in Turkey and in these days I wanna try some new kind
              > > carragenans but i do not know who sells in other countries.. Is there
              > anyone
              > > in this group who sells good quality carragenan? Please tell me the price
              > > and could you send it to Turkey?
              > > have a goods marblings to all of marblers...
              > >
              > > Kurtuluþ
              > >

              > --
              > Hüseyin KAYA

              Mehmet Refii Kileci Ph.D.

              Roumi Kunst Instituut
              Ebru Huis Rotterdam
              Alkmaardermeer 41
              3068KL Rotterdam
              www.kileci.net
              www.roumi.nl
              refii@...
              mobil 031(0)618884955
              0031 10-2094038

            • Sally Canzoneri
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 8, 2010
                Diane Mauer sells carragenan at her web site. I'm sure the quality is
                excellent, and the price is comparable to Dharma Trading so it is clearly a
                reasonable price for the US. You need to contact her about international
                shipping charges, but as she is an individual you can probably avoid the
                import restrictions that keep Dharma Trading from shipping to Turkey.

                See: http://www.dianemaurer.com/supplies.html and
                http://www.dharmatrading.com/service/international-orders.html

                --
                Best Regards,

                Sally

              • kurtulus oz
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 9, 2010
                  Many thanks to all e-mails. I was so busy last few days i could just find time to check the messages. I will answer all e-mails in a short time.
                  I am so sorry about the late reply :(

                  best regards

                  Sevgiler
                  Kurtulus Nuri OZ

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 9, 2010
                    How you know best quality carragenan?
                    What is your experience about ebru art. Please let me know

                    Tufan