Paper exchange wrap-up

  • sidestreet@americanisp.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17 5:04 PM
      The first marbled-paper exchange (I hope there will be others) has
      finished and the papers will be in the mail to the participants on
      Monday. Altogether, 14 people participated, including marblers from
      coast to coast and from four foreign countries -- Canada, Greece,
      Brazil, and Germany. Each sent in 5" x 7" samples of their work to be
      distributed to the other participants. Some people sent all the same
      pattern, while others sent a mix.

      Along with the paper, each participant sent a brief bio, as well as
      information about how the papers were created. This format seems to
      work pretty well.

      It was great to see the variety of papers, patterns, colors, and
      techniques used, and to come away with a genuine sample of the work
      of
      so many different people. The exchange, in my opinion, has been a
      great success, and the resulting body of work will be, at least for
      me, a valuable resource.

      Marc Horovitz

      .
    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17 5:26 PM
        Bravo! Well done! And I hope the Next one will be Just as Great! :)
        Jill