Actual stone patterns as inspiration

  • seenmymarbles@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 10:52 AM
      Just returned from my first hike & overnight at Mt. LeConte in the Smoky Mountains of TN. Very grueling! Had to distract myself from the pain with taking pictures of the wonderful rock formations & mentally trying to figure out how I would marble them. Now, back on level ground, want to attempt this "LeConte Series" of stone patterns. Will let you know how they turn out!
      Check out the stone formations: Facebook.com/seenmymarbles?
      Creatively,
      Pat K. Thomas