Re: [Marbling] current papers that work?

    Message 1 of 3 , May 18 8:05 PM
      I believe Dick Blick may have a black Kraft paper on a roll. You can cut off whatever. It has two sides, different textures, one marbled great. it is thin though at 50 pounds. Their Sulfite paper works great also. Only trouble I have is some batches are long grain and others are short, there is no finding out, they haven't a clue, the boxes are not marked and they are from China. I just get what I get and separate into two piles. The cartons were one way or another, never mixed. It's not so bad, some people prefer short grain and some like long.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 19 1:57 AM
        Debbie,

        you should get in touch with Renato Crepaldi. He marbles excellently on a fine and elegant black paper (made in Brazil).

        Susanne Krause