marbling activity per square yard in Istanbul

  • oguzhan t
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2010
      Zaman newspaper -Turkish edition - of Friday past 30th April ,

      has announced a reception by the AKB 2010 Istanbul agency

      introducing close to 500 traditional artists living in Istanbul.

      Apparently when the web site is set up one will be able to locate

      calligraphers,illuminators,marblers,pearl in layers,

      tile makers,silversmiths,glass artists,papermakers (me !)

      and all else that belong to traditional arts in Istanbul.

      www.istanbulunustalari.com

      And a map of Istanbul with the artists' locations pinned on.

      If you are visiting Istanbul and you would like to visit marbling artists then the list of artists in the Zaman newspaper might prove handy.

      I titled my message as is due to presence of many marblers
      than other branches of traditional artists.

      EBRU-PA european side marbling press agency

      oz