Laura Sims' class at Arrowmont

  • carylhanc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2010
      Hi, All,

      I just wanted to let you know that Laura Sims has developed a new class for marbling, called "How can you Resist?" that she will be teaching at Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, from June 20-26. You can get more information about the class description here:
      http://arrowmont.org/registration/commerce.pl?page=2010-laurasims.html&cart_id=6057606_2161

      I have studied with Laura before and can assure you an information and inspiration packed workshop! Arrowmont is a great place to study - right at the entrance of the Great Smoky Mountains, the food is good, and with other artists teaching in other media, it is very stimulating.

      I really would love for this class to go, because I really want to take it! Please check out this rare opportunity!

      Hope to see you there!
      Caryl Hancock, Indianapolis