Re: Galen Berry Marbling workshops in Maine and New York

  • kaliedxedy
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2010
      Galen is an excellent teacher. I took his 2 day class in Wisconsin a year or more ago. He is laid back calm. Taught us a million things and more designs than you could shake a stick at. It was excellent and super organized. The paper he uses is excellent with glues. Also for folding origami. If you're thinking about taking a class, this one is worth the price. Just seeing all his show-and-tell papers is awesome.