RE: Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to Marbling. Visit today! [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
- Hi John
Thank you for your kind words.
I am just getting started after attending a workshop run by Joan Ajala
which was absolutely fantastic.
I am looking forward to browsing the messages and being part of the
From: Marbling Moderator [mailto:Marblingfirstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2010 3:05 PM
To: Dobbs, Lyndell
Subject: Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to Marbling. Visit today! [TO BE
Welcome to the Marbling list. Whether you are a professional marbler or
someone just getting started with this technique, there is lots to
read--and lots of good connections for you to enjoy. Although there is
no main organizational structure to this list, browse around in the
messages, take a look at the files section. Sometimes there is a flurry
of postings and sometimes it gets quiet. Ask questions and someone is
bound to answer.
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential information
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are not
a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous publications and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic messages.
5. To unsubscribe from emails from the Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) please go to
, and advise which mailing list you would like to unsubscribe from.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.