class and marbled patterns

  • dkmaurer1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2010
      Hi All,

      Just wanted to let you know that I'll be teaching traditional marbling at
      Artiscape in Columbus, Ohio on Friday, April 16th. There are several spaces
      available if you or a friend are interested. Also, although The Ultimate
      Marbling Handbook is out of print and the remaining copies are very expensive, I
      have published the patterning section in color and am selling it for $20.
      Details about my classes and the book are on my website www.dianemaurer.com

      Best regards,
      Diane