Re: [Marbling] Spots to fill in Marbling Classes

  • Carter Elbon
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
      Miss PKT,

      I would love to be in one of  your classes.

      My daughter and I took one of your classes this past summer.

      She has used the material and paper in her 6th. grade art class.

      It was great--I know the compliments does not pay the bills--wish you the best.

      ce

      Carter L. Elbon, R.S., MS, DAAS

      239-823-7421 cell

      239-542-7907 office